THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 12TH, 2019
A) Whiteboard Brief (0:00 – 3:00)
– Strength: Week 2 of our power work with the Front Box Squat. We performed power cleans last week
but since we did a hero workout with cleans yesterday we’ll perform plyos with a box jump variation in its
– Conditioning: Build to a MAX LOAD in the sled push over the course of 8-10 sets. In between sets,
you’ll complete a single-arm farmer carry with a challenging weight.
B) Warm Up (3:00 – 15:00)
3:00 – 10:00
Perform 7 Minutes of Box Programming Dynamic Warm-up which will consist of:
Knee Hug + Lunge w. forearm to floor + Thoracic Rotation + toe point
10:00 – 15:00
Review Front Box Squat
Review Single Leg Box Jumps
C) Strength (15:00 – 40:00)
1) Front Box Squat – Regular Stance: 8 x 3 @80% of 8/26, every 60s.
– Rx+: (Use 25% of Max in Band Tensions and 55% of Straight weight on bar)
– If no 1RM Front Box Squat use 65% of 1RM Front Squat
2) Single Leg Box Jumps: 6 x 3 ea. Rest 60s after both sides complete.
L2/L1: Double Leg Box Jumps to a challenging height – 8 x 5. Rest 60s.
D) Conditioning (40:00 – 60:00)
In 20 Minutes:
Heavy Sledpush x 20 yards – Build to a max Load
*In between sets complete Single Arm Farmer Carry x 20 yards each.
300 Meter Row
10 Power Snatches (115, 75)
10 Overhead Squats (115, 75)
E) Extra Credit (After Class)
Glute Bridges x 100 Reps, AFAP.
*Squeeze glutes for a 1 count a top of each rep.